background

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

VOTE FOR MY PIZZA {THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS LINKY PARTY #103}

THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS has changed, you can now link up ANY recipe you'd like. Come one, Come all. NO rules, NO requirements, just link up any recipe (or food related craft items) and hop around to visit all the great recipes.

It's that time again, time for me to jet off from California to my second home in St. Charles, Missouri to see my twins'zz at college. Holding up to my promise of visiting them once a month (not sure who is more excited me or my mother)? G'ma is going with me this time and it's been almost 3 months since she has seen them. The girls just roll their eyes about me visitng once a month, but I promised myself I was never gonna sit around and WISH I was there or CRY myself to sleep at night because I missed them so much, I would just hop on a plane and go. And I am, and I LOVE it! I am both happy and very lucky that I have the opportunity to do this. It's alot of hard work to make this happen, but it's important to me and I will do it for as long as possible. SO, here's to trip #2 for this Freshman School year for my girls.

Oh, but wait there is a LINKY PARTY that is going on and a PIZZA recipe that I need your votes. Please hop on over and VOTE for my Fire Roasted Sausage Pizza.

VOTING HAS BEGUN (my pizza is on page 3),
Please click HERE to come vote for this delicious PIZZA!

"Build a Better Pizza" Facebook Recipe Contest for Hodgson Mill. I am so excited to have gotten the opportunity to create a HEALTHIER pizza crust. Please VOTE for me... and enter in the $25 prize package from Hodgson.



THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS has changed, you can now link up ANY recipe you'd like. Come one, Come all. NO rules, NO requirements, just link up any recipes (or food related craft items) and hop around to visit all the great recipes.
If you are a regular to THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS Linky party, then link-up we're excited to see what you made this week. We are no longer sticking with ONE theme, so just link up any of your favorite recipes. 



Please Grab Our Button!!!

Your hostess for this linky arty are: Tina from MOMS CRAZY COOKING, Nicole from The Daily Dish and Kristi from Veggie Converter.

THE LINKY PARTY is opened ALL Week, come back and link up as many times as you wish, we can't wait to see all your fun and new recipes you made this week!

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...