background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Pizza

I have been waiting almost a year to make this pizza. I found it over at Delightful Country Cookin' in January of this year. I knew this would be the perfect after Thanksgiving Left-Over meal. She found this pizza over in New Zealand. Kristin says "This is a pizza unlike any you'll have ever tasted before (unless, of course, you live in New Zealand)." This is so true, and a pizza I know I will probably make ever year with my Thanksgiving left-overs.

I changed it up a bit and wanted to use left-over turkey instead of chicken (like she did). I am sure either way it is delicious. I only think of cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving time, I guess that's why I waited until now to make this pizza and with the scrumptious homemade cranberry sauce I made last week and with the left-over Turkey (that I am sure that all of you still have hanging around) you only need to add a little brie and mozzarella and wham, insist Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Pizza. I knew this would be a delicious, and it was. I am so glad I saved this recipe all year.



Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Pizza
adapted from original recipe found at Delightful Country Cookin'

Favorite Pizza Crust (store bought or homemade)
1/2 cup of Cranberry Sauce (we used homemade)
1 to 2 cups of Turkey, shredded
2 to 4 oz of Brie Cheese, diced
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 tbsp Rosemary

First prepare your pizza crust according to directions. Spread cranberry sauce all over the crust. Shred your left-over turkey and sprinkle on top of the cranberry sauce. Take the diced up the brie and spread evenly and then top that with some mozzarella cheese. Lightly sprinkle  rosemary over the top of the cheese and bake according to your pizza crust's instructions. Simple & Delicious!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...