background

Friday, October 21, 2011

WANTED: Holiday Guest Bloggers


I am on the count down for the Holidays! November will be here in just 10 days, Thanksgiving is only 34 days away (my son and I are going to Oregon) and then Christmas is 65 days! Only 65 days to complete all of my baking & Christmas shopping! And I do ALOT of baking, I really mean ALOT! (Last year I made over 70 goodie baskets for friends, neighbors, coaches, teachers and family members). I can't believe it, I knew this year would go by quick... but READY, SET, HERE IT GOES!!!


I will be doing the 12 Days of Christmas Goodies (again!) YEAH! This was so much fun last year and this year it's even more exciting because I will be making 12 NEW items to share with all of you, plus I will be able to give away my NEW goodie in my gift baskets. I will be adding a linky party to each day with a "THEME" and you guys can link up your baking too! So, be on the lookout!


If you haven't signed up yet to get MOMS CRAZY COOKING posts to your email every day, then make sure you do that ASAP, you don't want to miss out on all the Holiday happenings!


WANTED: Holiday Guest Bloggers

Now onto the reason for this post. I am trying something NEW this year on my blog! I am involved in a number of different challenges, groups and linky parties and I LOVE everyone of them. With being involved so much, I am meeting some A-MAZ-ING bloggers (yeah, that's YOU!). I thought it would be a great idea to have some of my blogging friends as guests on MOMS CRAZY COOKING.

If you are interested in Guest Posting a recipe of any kind, please send me an email (click here), and I will send you all the details. I am looking for guests for November and December. I will be doing a Thanksgiving Theme for November and a Holiday Baking/Gifts for December. I will include everyone who submits a guest post, as long as it fits into MOMS CRAZY COOKING guidelines. I know ultimately this is a win-win situation for both bloggers and I am thrilled to partner with you on this.
Watch for these buttons in November & December for Guest Bloggers. And yes this means DOUBLE the amount of recipes coming from MOMS CRAZY COOKING, because not only will you be seeing Guest Posts, I too will be cooking & baking all month long! Now, let's get this party started!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...