background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TOP PICKS: Summer Fun Recipes

We are already at week number two and I am so excited to be announcing my next TOP PICKS! Last week was "SUMMER FUN Recipes" and boy they were alot of fun. I think I am gonna have a hard time picking my favorite.

Each week I will be sharing with you the TOP TWO (or three) from THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! I will share MY top pick and YOUR top pick (voted on by the recipe that receives the most clicks).

TOP PICKS FROM THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS #32

my TOP PICK... and another recipe I will be making this week
from Ladybird Ln

the most "clicked on" recipe (which I will be making with my little guy very soon)
from Sweet Street
Please take a minute to click on over to these two wonderful bloggers and let them know you found them on MOMS CRAZY COOKING from the TOP PICKS OF THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS!

And a BIG Thank you to everyone for participating and making THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS a great place to come to in blogland to get lots of THEMED recipes with just one click! We appreciate you and your recipes you share with us! THANK YOU AGAIN!

for MOMS CRAZY COOKING TOP PICKS:
Don't forget to grab the "I've been FEATURED" button below!
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Mmm...I haven't had Snikers Salad forever!! You've got to try it, it's delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...